We are Seeking a Guest Care Business Manager for our Dallas Salon
DO YOU LOVE ORGANIZATION, CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BEAUTY?
Zoya Salon, a Top 10 Dallas Salon and a Dallas A-List salon is a team-based company led by Zoya Ghamari, an experienced Master and stylist, specialized in various methods of hair extensions. Zoya Salon is a high end, fashion forward, and industry leading salon. We are passionate about excellent client care, delivering an unparalleled salon experience to our clients in fashion forward, upscale environment. We are looking for a super talented and passionate Guest Care Manager, a highly effective leader with a proven track record of growing high functioning teams to join our Dallas location.
As the Guest Care Manager you are the first face our guests see when they arrive and the last when they are on the way out. We re-branded last year and completely restructured our business model and are in need of someone who can help with building a strong brand and amazing team of talented individuals.
General responsibilities include but are not limited:
- Answering phones, emails and SMS messages including but not limited to guest confirmations and guest communication. Assisting in centralizing our communication resources.
- Ensure guests are properly greeted upon their arrival
- Provide upscale guest service experiences for our guests throughout their stay with us
- Oversee check-in and check-out systems to include financial transactions and future reservations
- Manage and coordinate communication between guests and stylists
- General overseeing of personnel and duties
- Opening and closing the salon
- Monitor daily and weekly bookings being able to forecast business needs and reservation opportunities
- Supporting and making product recommendations
- Analyze guest feedback and online reviews and suggest ways to improve ratings
- Overseeing compliance of health and safety standards
- Having a happy and upbeat attitude and desire to invest in their future
- Social media and self marketing skills
- World-class guest service skills
- Excellent sales and marketing skills.
- Outstanding communication and organization skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work weekends and evenings.
- Team player
- A constant learner
- Being a happy, positive person who takes pride in their appearance and is fashion forward is a MUST
- Experience with Millennium Salon software a plus!
Job Type: Full-time
Please Click here to download our Employment Application, fill it out and come back here to submit it below. One of our representatives will contact you shortly.
.You are invited to write/e-mail salon Employment Application, including a detailed employment history. Please include any relevant qualifications, and current & expected salaries.