We are Seeking a Hair Stylist
Zoya Salon, a Dallas A-List and Top 10 salon is a team-based company led by Zoya Ghamari, an experienced master stylist, specializing in various methods of hair extensions.
We’re busy, we’re loud and we love to have fun. We also take our craft very seriously. We work four 10-hour work-shifts every week and aren’t afraid to do more when our team and clients need us. We love easy listening during the day and hip-hop and some country on Saturdays. 98% of what we do is hair extensions. We do very high quality work and value guest experience above everything. If you haven’t already, check out our work on Instagram (@zoya-salon). We are dedicated to continuing education and believe in earning our growth – together. WE take care of OUR clients, WE don’t have a “mine, me, mine” attitude, WE think about “Our, US, We”.
We are looking for a super talented and passionate hair stylist with a proven track record of growth to join our Dallas location.
Zoya Salon is a high end, fashion forward, and industry leading salon located in Dallas, TX. We are passionate about excellent guest care, delivering an unparalleled salon experience to our guests in a fashion forward, upscale environment.
Successful candidates will possess the following traits and skills:
- Cosmetology license but more importantly skilled in coloring techniques* and long hair
- Social media and self-marketing skill
- World-class guest service skills
- Excellent sales and marketing skills
- Outstanding communication and organization skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- A constant learner
- Being a happy, positive person who takes pride in their appearance and is fashion forward is a MUST
- Must be able to work late shifts and Saturdays
- Have an extensive knowledge of the technicalities of hair color, depth and tone
- Work with a range of techniques including permanent, semi-permanent and highlighting, to include traditional foil work and working knowledge of color trend to include hand-painting,
- Be able to complete thorough guest consultations and able to identify guest requirements, using protective equipment, timing the coloring process, carrying out skin tests, and ensuring the safe use of products
We invite you to use your experience and expertise and join us in our goal to live beautifully!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $24.00 /hour